top of page
Whom to Call for Animal Issues

Neglect/cruelty/humane issues, owned pets left in home/on property, dog fighting: click here to report concerns.


Stray dogs, dogs running at large, dog bites/quarantines, damage claims, damage to livestock (dog/coyote), kennels/hoarders (non-cruelty), dog license/ rabies check: contact Dog Warden Matthew Patrick, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday – Friday, (724) 525-6490


Medical emergencies (non-owned) animals: call 911


Emergencies involving animals, natural disasters, house/barn fires, motor vehicle accidents, evacuating animals in immediate danger, contact the Armstrong County Animal Response Team (ACART) by calling 911 to engage the ACART team.


Stray dogs/dogs, running at large, dog bites/quarantines, noise complaints (barking), abandonment/neglect/cruelty, dog fighting, foreclosure, livestock running at large: call your local or state police.

bottom of page